Faced fiberglass is installed parallel and between purlins with long tabs lapped over top of purlins. Unfaced metal building insulation is used as backfill to completely fill the purlin cavity. The system is supported with metal banding installed perpendicular at the underside of the purlins and attached with TEK screws. An extremely economical and efficient system!
Why Use Our Banded System in Your Building?
- It is the most cost effective (R30) system
- It is the fastest True R30 system available!
- The banding is white-galvanized metal, matching our white vapor barrier facing.
- Provides mechanical support from underneath.
- No sag!
- Long lasting—Class A fire rated.
[gravityform id=4 title=true description=false ajax=false tabindex=32]